I am blessed to be in a community of such talented female-led small business owners. So many of my friends have beautiful, creative, courageous entrepreneurial spirits and it is an honor to know them and in many cases work with them. As a small business owner myself, I know how much passion, love, hard work and tears can go into making a successful small business, so today I want to take the time to honor and support some of these businesses. I encourage each of you to take the time to check out these ladies shops and support them with with your wallet this Small Business Saturday. If the vendors are a part of the RewardStyle family I will be able to highlight some of their products, if they are not I am going to provide direct links to all of their shops as well as information on their sales. And as a little teaser, a lot of the shops I am including will be a part of a BIG H U G E announcement we have coming on Tuesday so be sure to stay tuned.
- Tubby Todd is a fantastic all-natural bath product company run by my college roommate, Andrea. My family uses and loves all of their products. Their Black Friday sale just ended but we are hoping there might be a little goody on Cyber Monday.
- Loom Goods is an unbelievable mudcloth pillow shop that is run by my friends Ashly and Karyn. We use their pillows in our installations all the time and they are truly spectacular. They are running an amazing sale right now where you can get 25% off of everything with the code BLACKFRIDAY. This sale runs Sunday through midnight.
- Plum Street Prints: I know Shannon through a friend of a friend and I absolutely love all of her products and it has been so fun to see her business take off. Her planners are gorgeous and I love her phone covers too. She is running a sale through the end of the week for 30% off with the code black30.
- Pure Home LA: A lot of you know Lene’s shop from my One Room Challenge. She has absolutely beautiful pillows and textiles. She is offering my readers an EXCLUSIVE deal of 15% off your order until December first with the mention of E.Interiors.
- Hello Maypole: Aubry is a super, super fun friend of mine with a super fun product. Her felt balls and felt garland are as adorable as she is. She is offering 20% off everything with the code THANKS20 until Sunday night at 11:59 PM MST.
- Waiting on Martha: I do not know Mandy personally, but she is such a inspiration to so many creative entrepreneurs. Her shop is amazing and they are offering 20% off everything, excluding fine art, with the code SHOPSMALL.
- Etsy: There are so many Etsy shops that I love so much, so I am going to give a little product highlight below from some of my favorites. I seriously encourage each of you to click through and look at all their merchandise because it is all spectacular!
- Kern and Flourish: Kristin has the cutest hand lettered items and her Christmas line this year is fabulous. Her products would make such awesome teacher’s gifts. She currently has a ton of products on sale and is doing a flash sale on her mugs right now for $8!
- Zhush: Sue not only has an amazing blog, but she has an adorable store with tons of items perfect for gifting. She is currently offering 20% off everything with the code SAVE 20 through 11/30.
- Kuska Collective: This is a new shop that is selling the most beautiful Peruvian blankets and textiles, while supporting artisans in the process. A beautiful mission and a beautiful product. They are running their biggest sale of the year on Monday, so be sure to check them out.
- Humble Hilo: This shop is another shop that is supporting artisans in developing countries while also selling beautiful Guatemalan textiles and bags.
There are so many other shops that I could have listed that are run by amazing women and doing amazing things. Please, please take the time to check some of them out and spend your money with them this holiday season.