1. I absolutely love Sita Montgomery’s work. Everything she does is so incredibly beautiful and her own home is seriously the things dreams are made of! She recently updated the lighting in the main living area of her home and her choices are of course perfection. I have to have that light that hangs above her stairs! She also did a great round-up of statement lighting pieces that you need to check out.
2. Now that Halloween is over, it is on to Christmas..ha, ha just kidding…kind of. The Michaels Makers have all revealed their dream trees this week and I have to say that they are definitely putting me in the mood for Christmas. This year I am really drawn to some of the more monochromatic, non-traditional trees. I love Homey Oh My’s black and white color scheme. It looks absolutely perfect with her black and white living room! I also loved Little Inspirations’ Rose Gold Christmas Tree and Designing Dining and Diaper’s Gray and White Christmas Tree.
3. Did you guys catch our post yesterday about Four Chairs and the fun giveaway we are hosting? You have to check it out if you haven’t already. We are giving away a gorgeous light fixture and everything you need for your holiday table.
4. You guys know we adore Brittany, from Brittany Makes, and she did an amazingly detailed post about her photography process. If you are looking to learn more about shooting interiors or want to improve your skills, this one is a must read.
5. Remember our post last week about our bathroom styling formula? Well, here is a great example of it done perfectly! A Storied Style recently renovated her kid’s bathroom and I am officially in love. I seriously want it to be my bathroom. That tile, the blue doors, that sink…I can not even!
6. Have you guys ever heard of Old Joy Gift Boxes? Yeah, neither had we, until we found them somewhere along the road in our journey of Instagram stalking (admit it, you totally do it too!). We absolutely love this concept and think her boxes are so beautifully curated. They would make awesome house-warming gifts!
7. Smelled this Issey Miyake perfume when I was out the other day and I am obsessed! So, so delicious. Ladies you might want to seriously consider adding it to you Christmas list!