Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday. Call me a romantic, but I just love everything about it. In honor of my favorite holiday, I have decided to dedicate this weeks Best of the Web Wednesday to all things Valentine’s related.
1. I posted this amazing DIY Sequin Valentine Heart on Instagram, but for everyone who is not on Instagram, I wanted to share it with you guys here. I mean seriously, don’t we all need a sequined heart in our life. You could use it in as a party decoration, but I also think it would look unbelievable in a little girls nursery.
2. Okay, I am going to go ahead and advise you to go to Tatertots and Jello if you are looking for a one stop Valentine’s Day inspiration stop. Seriously, Jen has soo many good ideas. I loved her round-up of 14 black and white decorating ideas for Valentines. This party that she featured in the round up is everything.
3. Jess McClennahan, from The Macs, hosts an annual Valentine’s Day party for all of the little cousins in her family. I love the idea of celebrating the day of love with family…the ones you love most of all. She hasn’t debuted her look for this year yet, but this party from 2014 is still one of my favorites. Such a cute idea!
4. If you are a procrastinator like me, then you are still working on Valentine’s gifts for your big and little sweeties. Whether you have a group of Gal-entines that you want to celebrate (or want to treat yourself), someone special in your life, or a bunch of cutie pattoies like I do I have you covered. Check out some of my favorite gift ideas for everyone.
FOR THE LADIES
FOR THE GENTS
FOR THE BABES
5. Could these free printable Valentine’s Day cards for your kiddo’s classmates be any cuter?
6. If you don’t like braving the Valentine’s Day crowds at restaurants, because honestly who does, then you need to check out this round-up of 50 romantic recipes from Closet Cooking.
7. These pom-pom monsters are the absolute cutest. I am definitely going to make these with the kids.